A social-savvy communicator to get the world excited to learn languages.
Duolingo is the most popular language learning app in the world, with over 300 million users. Our mission is to make learning fun, free and accessible to everyone. As a member of the marketing team, you will play a role in growing Duolingo’s global awareness and user base. Join our world-class company to contribute and learn about marketing, public relations and social media inside of a growing tech startup that impacts the lives of millions of people every day.
- Generate story ideas that drive press coverage and social media content
- Research & identify relevant influencer targets in traditional & social media
- Track & measure: Monitor press coverage & social media and measure their impact on key metrics
- Graduating in Spring 2020 or earlier; open to recent graduates as well
- Ability to work at Duolingo’s office in Pittsburgh, PA
- 12 weeks of consecutive availability over Summer 2019 (this is a paid internship!)
- Creativity and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Duolingo is an innovative, fun company with top engineers, designers, marketers, linguists, and business people driven by a mission to provide free education to the world. We have over 150 people from 25 different countries, and expect to have 200 within the next year.