Bring operational excellence to a world class marketing team.
Duolingo is the most popular language learning application in the world, with over 300 million users and hundreds of billions of data points. We are passionate about educating our users, making fact-based decisions, and finding elegant solutions to complex problems. While we take our mission to heart, we don’t take ourselves too seriously; we are creative, and we have fun at work everyday. If this sounds like you, then come help us build the next-generation learning company!
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer but work with the entire marketing leadership team to help us create and execute effective programs. You will be able to immediately see the impact of your work and help us advance our mission of making language learning accessible to everyone.
- Work with the CMO and marketing leadership team to provide strategic recommendations and determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, and metrics requirements for marketing campaigns
- Manage the marketing calendar and manage the implementation of operational strategic initiatives: defining actionable plans, resourcing and sequencing of key bodies of work
- Establish and maintain executive-level and comprehensive reporting and analysis on all aspects of marketing programs
- Maintain a central repository of information related to marketing programs and knowledge
- Lead post audits on marketing activities
- Screen brand partnership proposals
- Support strategic initiatives and projects as needed
- 4+ years at a consulting firm, within program management and project management or relevant experience preferably within the marketing, media or creative services space
- Long term operational strategic thinking balanced with proven near-term execution skills
- Exemplary communications and creative problem solving skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence colleagues and teams
- Experience in establishing systems and rolling out digital tools and process workflows
- Passionate and enthusiastic about organizational excellence within the marketing and creative industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization
- Strong Google suite skills, especially Google Sheets and Google Slides.
- Passion for our mission to make high quality language learning accessible to everyone
- Experience in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment