Our interns shape the future of education.
We're a small, nimble team so we can't afford to manufacture "intern-work." Our interns are our colleagues, and their code, designs, and ideas have the power to affect 300 million people around the world. Learn deeply and broadly from an experienced team of world class engineers, designers, product managers, PhDs, and researchers.
- Collaborate on full-stack software projects in collaboration with product design
- Develop, release, and maintain services and/or infrastructure
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- 12 week consecutive availability
- Graduating in 2020 or sooner
- Pursuing a B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Programming experience
- Relocation to Pittsburgh, PA