Develop Duolingo’s relationships with our most important university admissions partners.
As the Strategic Engagement and Partnership Manager, you will be promoting the use of our English proficiency test as an additional option or fully acceptable alternative to the TOEFL and IELTS for international applicants. You must be willing and able to create new partnerships as well as sustain and grow those already established.
We are also interested in bringing onto our team an individual with deep experience in international admissions, high visibility among peers and a strong track record of meeting university expectations for growth in quantity and/or quality of international students.
- Drive adoption of the Duolingo English Test in the admissions process of public Universities.
- Find, contact, and develop potential opportunities to turn them into ongoing partners.
- Assess partners’ needs, and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Build productive trust relationships with partners.
- Partner with the marketing manager to create and implement a marketing strategy targeted at the public University market in the US.
- Represent Duolingo and the DET at high-profile speaking engagements.
- 3+ years of experience in higher ed international admissions
- Large network of peers with strong interpersonal relationships in the international admissions environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally (passport required)
- Relocation to Pittsburgh, PA strongly preferred
- Master’s degree or PhD
- Experience in public higher ed institutions and policies
- 5+ years of experience as mentioned above
- Experience in direct sales and/or marketing
- Experience using CRM software