Develop Duolingo’s relationships with Graduate Program admission offices in North America.
You will be promoting the use of our English proficiency test as an additional option or fully acceptable alternative to the TOEFL and IELTS for international applicants of graduate programs in the US. You must be willing and able to create new partnerships as well as sustain and grow those already established.
We are also interested in bringing onto our team an individual with deep experience in international admissions, high visibility among peers and a strong track record of meeting university expectations for growth in quantity and/or quality of international students.
- Drive adoption of the Duolingo English Test in the admissions process of Graduate Programs.
- Find, contact, and develop potential opportunities to turn them into ongoing partners.
- Assess partners’ needs, and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Build productive trust relationships with partners.
- Partner with the marketing manager to create and implement a marketing strategy targeted at the graduate programs market in the US.
- Represent Duolingo and the DET at high-profile speaking engagements.
- 3+ years of experience in higher ed graduate programs international admissions in the US
- Large network of peers with strong interpersonal relationships in the international admissions environment at graduate programs in the US
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including public speaking
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally (passport required)
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Master’s degree or PhD
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in direct sales and/or marketing
- Experience using CRM software
- Ability to relocate to Pittsburgh, PA