Account Executive, San Francisco
We’re looking for sales superstars to help drive significant revenue growth. Our clients include some of the World’s most recognized brands, who look to Dstillery to deliver superior performance. If you are a highly-motivated, self-starter who loves the thrill of working in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment, then we want to talk to you.
- Identify, qualify and close new business opportunities from assigned list of accounts to achieve revenue goals.
- Establish and manage long-term relationships with senior marketing, advertising and executive level contacts within client and agency organizations.
- Evaluate, understand and articulate client’s overall long-term business and marketing objectives, as well as shorter-term advertising objectives.
- Create presentations and communicate Dstillery’s advertising solutions to meet client’s advertising objectives.
- Work with sales planning and account management to create opportunities and manage accounts.
- Maintain client/agency account records and reports on a regular basis.
- Identify and qualify new potential accounts.
- 3-5 years of online ad sales / business development / strategic media buying experience (online advertising, search, contextual marketing). Experience in selling targeting solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated history of quota attainment; ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close deals.
- Seasoned prospecting skills (relating to Internet/online advertising)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Enjoy outside sales, making new contacts and activating relationships in order to achieve business objectives.
- Confident, organized, and goal-oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an ability to adapt to ever-changing environments.
- Ability to work in local office and travel as needed to accomplish business goals.
- Bachelors degree.