Do you like telling stories with data?
Are you curious about what actionable insights can be extracted from data that will move the needle for a brand or a customer?
Dstillery is a New York based tech pioneer that utilizes sophisticated data science and analytics techniques to help advertisers maximize marketing opportunities in Digital Media and Market Research Insights.
Data is at the core of our offerings and, as a result, all members of our Data Science and Analytics team are well positioned to impact the company and industry at large.
Our Analytics team delivers data-driven, actionable insights to its internal media and marketing teams, as well as externally to brands and clients looking to understand and expand their customer base.
Looking for a data analyst with a brand strategy twist that can:
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Write the appropriate SQL code/Scripting language to pull data.
- Synthesize analysis and recommendations into cohesive presentations that tell a concise actionable story to key stakeholders and clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Account Management to implement impactful initiatives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a quantitative field.
- 5 years of work experience. Work experience that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data, or custom research is important. Experience in market research, or analyzing customer interactions on the web or mobile is a plus.
- Ability to present findings and recommendations to external clients in a compelling way
- Exceptional data problem solving and business communication skills.
- Highly organized, thorough and detail-oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Ability to excel as an individual contributor as well as function within a strong team environment.
- Solid SQL knowledge
- Experience in Python for data analytics a plus