Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Reconciliation Specialist to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard-working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for a Reconciliation Specialist who has a strong background in high volume transaction or payment processing. Skills should include payment acceptance, reconciliation, dispute resolution, and payouts, with great customer service skills.
What You'll Do:
- Manage reconciliation of payment systems, tools, and logistics for Drum
- Build automated and semi-automated systems and controls to ensure timely, accurate payments within the Drum platform
- Work with technologies like PayPal, Venmo, Square, Zelle, Shopify, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues related to payments
- Make and implement recommendations to improve payment workflow internally and for customers
- Provide reconciliations, identifications of exceptions, and reporting at regular intervals
- Collaborate with Drum’s product and technology teams and outside vendors to continually iterate on our payment experience
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
- Detail-oriented: Extreme attention to detail to make sure all payments are processed with 100% accuracy
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and thrive under minimal guidance
- Speedy: Act with a sense of urgency especially for customer issues
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of payment or high volume transaction processing reconciliation experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with tech and/or early-stage companies is a plus
- Strong understanding of payment technology and systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem-solve, think creatively, and iterate as needed
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.