Go To Market Intern
Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Go To Market Intern to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for a Go To Market Intern with an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited about building a revolutionary business from the ground floor.
What You'll Do:
- Support execution of Go To Market initiatives, including planning and logistics for events, partnerships and guerrilla marketing campaigns.
- Interview current users of the product and direct product-related questions and concerns to the appropriate people in our organization (e.g., Support, Product)
- Reach out to potential future users of the platform in person and digitally, help share the Drum story and support business development efforts in the market
- Source and coordinate with vendors who support GTM initiatives (e.g. printing of marketing materials, event locations for venues)
- Assist on ad-hoc asks e.g., writing email content, meeting scheduling, etc.
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in progress (great role for a college student)
- Positive attitude, eager to learn, cares about others
- Great organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great knowledge and understanding of NYC
- Prior sales experience valued (but not required)
- Ability to commit 20-30 hours per week (schedule flexible)
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- We are passionate about creating a great experience for interns and developing their business skills. We offer intern-specific training on a range of topics and encourage special projects in areas of interest.
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.