Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform launching later this summer that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Go-To-Market leader to join the team. This role can be in the Bay Area, New York, or Atlanta. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. We are looking to hire the most talented and hard working individuals to set us up for success. Are you up to the challenge?
- We are looking for a Go-To-Market Leader who has a strong background in early-stage, high-growth sales and marketing, ideally experienced in city launches or gig economy companies.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement Drum’s Go-To-Market strategy with input from stakeholders and advisors.
- Lead Drum’s MVP launch in Atlanta and NYC and create a playbook for rapid expansion into new markets.
- Build the Go-To-Market team.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of Drum’s sales and marketing, including lead generation, field operations, user recruitment, and sales development.
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- 10+ years of sales, marketing, or go-to-market experience
- Gig economy or city launch experience
- Excellent strategic and planning skills
- Strong communication and team leadership
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively, and iterate as needed
- 3+ years management experience
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or public transportation stipend and cell phone reimbursement
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.