Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Marketing Director based in Atlanta, New York, or Bay Area to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded a FinTech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard-working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for a Marketing Director with a “full stack” background including digital, traditional, branding, strategy, and lead generation with experience in launching and scaling tech companies.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement Drum’s marketing strategy with input from stakeholders and advisors.
- Build the marketing team by attracting, hiring, and developing top talent. Expected functions include digital marketing, field marketing, lead generation, and product marketing.
- Lead Drum’s marketing for the MVP launch in Atlanta and NYC.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of Drum’s ongoing marketing efforts.
- Support key business areas like sales, customer success, and product with marketing expertise and resources.
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have
- 10+ years of marketing experience in a variety of areas
- Experience launching and scaling new companies and products
- Proven ability to attract and grow critical mass for a platform or community
- Excellent strategic and planning skills
- Strong communication and team leadership
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively, and iterate as needed
- 5+ years management experience
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or public transportation stipend and cell phone reimbursement
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.