Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test, or SDET to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for an SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) to lead the design and development of an automation framework to ensure mobile and web application stability.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the design and development of an automation framework to ensure mobile and web application stability.
- Engage in design and development of quality infrastructure that encourages the optimal combination of unit/component/integration and end to end tests.
- Collaborate with software engineering teams, driving continuous development, integration and deployment.
- Work with Dev and QA engineers to develop best practices for software quality assurance across multiple software teams.
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate.
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go.
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door.
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of software development or test framework development experience.
- Proficiency in at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Java, Python, C++, or C#.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building automation framework.
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- A swanky WeWork office at the CODA innovation hub that includes weekly networking events, Wine Down Wednesday, kombucha and cold brew coffee on tap, and comfy collaboration spaces.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or Marta pass and cell phone reimbursement.
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.