Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard-working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist who will be an empathetic champion for our customers while assisting them with any questions they have about using our application.
What You'll Do:
- Become an expert on using our product and the best practices for being successful on the platform
- Be customers’ point person for troubleshooting and general guidance
- Respond to customer requests in a prompt and considerate manner via support cases, phone, and chat
- Communicate product bugs and customer feedback to our product and engineering teams
- Create and maintain customer self-service support documentation
- Collaborate with our teams to make the customer and employee experience incredible for everyone
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- Preferably 1 year of customer/technical support experience or other customer service facing roles
- Tech-savvy with general knowledge in web and mobile technologies
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive mindset with strong attention to detail and organization
- Emotional maturity and empathy when interacting with our customers and your teammates
- A strong desire to do the right thing and genuine enjoyment of going the extra mile to make the customer experience a great one
Why We’re Awesome:
- We’re a team that isn’t interested in micromanaging each other. We trust you to do your work and be yourself. To give and receive feedback.
- Great benefits, including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- A swanky WeWork office at the CODA innovation hub that includes standing desks, top-of-the-line equipment, and all the snacks and drinks you could want, including your “signature” snack.
- Monthly parking or Marta pass and cell phone reimbursement
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. Everything you work on has a direct impact on our success.
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.