Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for an Atlanta Launch Manager to help oversee and coordinate our Atlanta roll-out. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard-working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for an Atlanta Launch Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong background in project management, field operations, marketing or go-to-market, and/or working in teams.
What You'll Do:
- Organize and manage a tremendous launch in Atlanta for Q3/Q4 2019
- Meet (or exceed!) engagement and revenue targets
- Collaborate with our Go-To-Market Success team and Marketing team to attract and retain new customers. As a three-sided platform, we have 3 distinct types of customers.
- Help customize an Atlanta-specific launch strategy through your knowledge of the unique culture, people, and businesses of Atlanta
- Track data, gather feedback, make recommendations, and implement iterations to improve and grow the Atlanta market post-launch
- Provide guidance and learnings for launches in other cities
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
- Organization: Gotta stay on top of many moving parts
- Speed: Move quickly, learn quickly, adjust quickly
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years of business experience that includes a mix of some of the following:
- Product launches
- City launches or expansions to new markets
- Go-to-market strategy
- Gig economy or social network building
- Drive to meet aggressive (but attainable!) goals. You get fired up by big numbers and rise to the challenge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and follow through including coordinating many moving parts
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, vendors, business owners, local influencers
- Expertise about Atlanta as a city, culture, and business market
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- A swanky WeWork office at the CODA innovation hub that includes weekly networking events, Wine Down Wednesday, kombucha and cold brew coffee on tap, and comfy collaboration spaces.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or Marta pass and cell phone reimbursement.
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.