Content Marketing Manager
Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the team in Atlanta. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. We are looking to hire the most talented and hard working individuals to set us up for success. Are you up to the challenge?
- We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who has a strong background in content marketing & distribution, social media, and customer communications, ideally with prior experience in marketplace companies.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a Content strategy that incorporates the needs of our Drummers (sales professionals), Businesses, and Buyers to help onboard, educate and activate each side of our marketplace
- Maintain content calendar, deliver & distribute content as needed to each party
- Develop & own our organic social platforms - bring our company’s voice & perspective to life on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and more as needs arise
- Identify & manage external resources (particularly freelancers, agencies, and contractors) necessary to supplement our content development
- Implement SEO best practices to ensure content discoverability via search engines
- Develop & own our Drum.io blog strategy
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Creative Thinking: Find unique ways to solve problems, and embrace finding creative ways to bring products, campaigns and ideas to life quickly
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of Content & Digital Marketing experience
- Fluency with social media platforms & publishing tools, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Proven ability to develop a content & social media calendar
- Experience selecting & working with agencies & freelancers
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- A degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or public transportation stipend and cell phone reimbursement
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.