Inside Sales Representative
Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for an energetic Inside Sales Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit who is excited about building a revolutionary business from the ground floor. You are responsible for follow-up and outreach to prospective businesses who would join the Drum platform. You would introduce the prospect to Drum, communicate the value proposition and assist in opening and closing new accounts. The position is in-office. Competitive comp; no commission ceiling.
What You'll Do:
- Contact prospective customers to generate and nurture new platform leads by cold calling on potential candidates
- Follow up with and close inbound leads
- Gather and record competitive information, customer objections and best practices - communicate relevant insights cross-functionally
- Achieve and maintain product expertise; understand products features and benefits; promote and educate product efficiencies through telemarketing
- Identify market potential by qualifying leads.
- Initiate sales process by cold calling; conduct product demonstrations; understanding account requirements; closing leads via phone when applicable.
- Provide the necessary documentation to assist prospective business customers in the transition between the sales process and implementation
- Work with leadership to determine solutions to resolve client issues, while ensuring compliance with company policies.
- General client follow up and maintenance, database management and development of all accounts
- All other sales related tasks required by management.
- Making on average of 100+ outbound calls per day
What We Look For:
- Resilience: Relish the challenge and be positive
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Creativity: Proactively find ways to solve problems
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- Lead gen and cold-calling experience (B2B preferred).
- Be driven with an excellent track record.
- Have experience with CRMs and various phone systems.
- Must be a team player and promote collaboration.
- Must be articulate.
- Must be an excellent communicator over the phone.
- Must have an upbeat attitude.
- Must be motivated, results driven, and possess a strong work ethic.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Bilingual a plus, but not necessary.
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- A swanky WeWork office at the CODA innovation hub that includes weekly networking events, Wine Down Wednesday, kombucha and cold brew coffee on tap, and comfy collaboration spaces.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or Marta pass and cell phone reimbursement.
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.