Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Go-To-Market Manager to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard-working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- We are looking for a Go-To-Market Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong background in go-to-market or marketing strategy, project management, and working on cross-functional teams.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of Drum’s B2C experience, including lead generation, field operations, user recruitment, and sales development.
- Design and implement Drum’s B2C acquisition and retention strategy with input from stakeholders and advisors.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and other go-to-market team members for an aligned approach and seamless customer experience
- Track data, gather feedback, make recommendations, and implement iterations to improve and grow go-to-market effectiveness
- Support the development of a strong and engaged community of users across geographies through grassroots efforts and scale programs
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- 7+ years of business experience that includes a mix of the following:
- Go-to-market strategy
- Product launches
- Marketing and customer acquisition
- City launches or expansions to new markets
- Gig economy or social network building
- Excellent strategic, planning, and project management skills
- Strong communication and team leadership
- Great cross-functional and collaboration skills
- Passion for helping people and growing a loyal and successful user base
- Willingness to be hands-on and get in the weeds when necessary
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively, and iterate as needed
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or public transportation stipend and cell phone reimbursement
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.