Drum is a revolutionary new gig economy platform that will improve the lives of millions. We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. You will join a well-funded, ground-floor company led by individuals who also founded another tech unicorn. We have ambitious goals and an exciting roadmap that we can share in the interview process. If you are creative, talented, hard working, and looking to make a difference, we are looking for you!
- As a Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll work on many engineering aspects at Drum, including but not limited to our Angular Apps, AWS Lambda Functions, and internal tools to help us move faster as an organization. Ideally, you have experience taking responsibility for implementing features from start to finish, along with experience working in a product-minded organization. You also write high-quality, tested code and help others do the same.
What You'll Do:
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Collaborate and work with offshore team to help drive the product vision of our Angular web apps
- Improve the code quality and performance from our serverless stack in Node.js
- Work with Design on shaping an internal Design System
- Work with Product to help deliver high quality features to our end users
- Be confident enough to help move new features forward for our native mobile applications
What We Look For:
- Adaptability: Keep it flexible and iterate
- Intelligence: Enjoy the challenge of learning as you go
- Humility: Focus on what matters and leave the ego at the door
- Sense of humor: Have fun along the way!
What You Should Have:
- Enjoy collaborating closely with other engineers, designers, and product
- Strong understanding of Node.js
- Familiarity with Angular / React
- Cloud infrastructure architecture / Amazon Web Services
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively, and iterate as needed
- Nice to have: Testing, Clean Code, Architecture
- Bonus: React Native, iOS / Android (Java / Swift)
- As a startup, we value creativity and learning. We are trying to change the world together, which means that everything you work on has a direct impact.
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, a competitive salary, and excellent health coverage.
- A swanky WeWork office at the CODA innovation hub that includes weekly networking events, Wine Down Wednesday, kombucha and cold brew coffee on tap, and comfy collaboration spaces.
- To enable our best work, we provide lunch daily, top-of-the-line equipment, standing desks, and nourishing snacks and drinks.
- Monthly parking or Marta pass.
Drum is an equal opportunity employer. At Drum we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.