About the role
Come and be a big fish in a small pond!
Driven Products is a small and growing eCommerce retailer of automotive parts. Our small but mighty team is looking for a dedicated entry-level Warehouse Associate that wants to grow with our company. We are a close team of high achievers. If you just want a job and a paycheck, this is not the place for you. This is a place where your contribution is required and valued. No cogs need apply...
As a Warehouse Associate - Level 1 you will be intimately involved in the daily operations of our fast-paced eCommerce warehouse. You will play a key role in supporting the warehouse team in order picking, packing and fulfillment, item assembly, inventory counting, and janitorial duties.
Company | Driven Products LLC
Location | Kent, Washington
Position | Warehouse Associate - Level 1
Type | Full Time - Permanent
Reports into | Head of Warehouse Operations
Hours | 7:30am - 4:30pm M-F
Pay Scale | $15 - $16 per hour
You’ll be doing things like:
- Order and Inventory picking.
- Building boxes.
- Counting, bagging and packaging our products on a production line.
- Restocking inventory.
- Office and warehouse maintenance and janitorial work.
What you’ll get:
- To work with a company that believes “Nothing is more important than the team”.
- Excellent Pay, Healthcare and Time Off.
- $15 - $16 per hour DOE.
- Fully paid company healthcare (As early as December 20th).
- One week of paid vacation per year with an additional day added for every year you are with our company.
- Up to 6.5 days of paid sick leave per year.
- A consistent schedule (7:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday).
- Coaching and mentoring to help grow your skills and abilities.
- Opportunities to grow with our company.
You’ll need to have (These are required):
- A well-written resume.
- A team-first attitude and willingness to take on any task you are assigned.
- Very high attention to detail.
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds on a regular basis (Lug nuts are heavy).
- The ability to be on your feet for your entire shift.
- Excellent basic math skills (You will be counting a lot).
It would be nice if you had (Needed to make $16 per hour):
- A cover letter that is written specifically for this position and our company.
- At least one year of consistent warehouse experience.
What to expect from our hiring process:
Here at Driven Products, we believe that “Nothing is more important than the team”. As a result, we are uncommonly thorough in our hiring process. Here is what you can expect from our hiring process:
- Stage 1 - Phone Screen
- Stage 2 - Phone Interview
- Stage 3 - In-Person Interview and Skills Tests
- Stage 4 - Reference and Background Checks
You can expect this process to take 2-4 weeks to complete.
Thanks for reading!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Oh yeah... Work does not have to suck!