Want to work where there is nothing more important than the team? Want to join a company that values your input, criticism, and contribution? Or, would you rather work for a large corporation that treats you like a number? Driven Products is a small team of dedicated individuals and we need an experienced Customer Support Specialist to help us take care of the “boss”, our customer. If you have a desire to continuously develop your skills, receive consistent coaching, and seek an environment that encourages you to challenge yourself, we want to hear from you!
We offer a unique opportunity for someone to make a huge difference in helping us reach our goals. Since we are small, we require someone sharp, adaptable, resourceful, and quick on their feet. Currently, our team is made up of one other member, and we’re looking to add one more key player.
As a member of our Customer Experience team, you’ll report directly to the Head of Customer Experience. You’ll need to have stellar communication skills (written and verbal), excellent attention to detail, and a passion for serving customers. If you do not possess strength in these areas, please do not apply.
The Customer Service Specialist will take ownership of the day-to-day Customer Experience operation which includes:
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, text, and chat.
- Guiding customers to the right products for their application.
- Answering basic technical or installation questions.
- Taking customer orders over the phone.
- Processing customer returns daily.
- Logging critical performance metrics into our system.
- Resolving order and shipping issues promptly.
- Monitoring and responding to customer reviews, comments, and feedback.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive pay up to $19/hr (DOE).
- 100% company paid healthcare, dental, and vision benefits.
- Consistent schedule - Monday - Friday, 7:15 AM - 4:15 PM.
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave.
- A mentor to challenge and help you improve your skills.
- A fun and dedicated team to support you.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- A passion for helping others.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Stable work history and track record.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Type 40+ WPM.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Google Suite apps (Docs, Sheets, Gmail).
- Experience in an e-Commerce setting.
- Experience using a CRM system.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry.
- Social media management experience.
Work doesn’t have to suck…
Applications and resumes will be reviewed by a member of the Driven Products team during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM. Please allow us up to one week to review your application and resume. We will initiate interview scheduling via email for qualified candidates.