About the role
Come and be a big fish in a small pond!
Driven Products is a small and growing eCommerce retailer of automotive parts. Our small but mighty team is looking for a dedicated and highly experienced Warehouse Associate that wants to grow with our company. We are a close team of high achievers. If you just want a job and a paycheck, this is not the place for you. This is a place where your contribution is required and valued. No cogs need apply...
As a Warehouse Associate - Level 3 you will be intimately involved in the daily operations of our fast-paced eCommerce warehouse. You will play a key role in all aspects of our warehouse operations including advanced packaging and assembly of our products, quality control, cycle counts, inventory adjustments, supplies ordering and communicating with our vendors to resolve any issues that may arise.
Company | Driven Products LLC
Location | Kent, Washington
Position | Warehouse Associate - Level 3
Type | Full Time - Permanent
Reports into | Head of Warehouse Operations
Hours | 7:30am - 4:30pm M-F
Pay Scale | $18 - $20 per hour
You’ll be doing things like:
- Order and Inventory picking.
- Building boxes.
- Counting, bagging and packaging our products on a production line.
- Restocking inventory.
- Office and warehouse maintenance and janitorial work.
- Department scheduling and planning.
- Corresponding via email with other departments.
- Receiving and processing returns.
- Inventory counts.
- Shipping orders.
- Receiving and putting away inventory.
- Final assembly of our products.
- Advanced product packaging.
- Advanced quality control.
- Cycle counts.
- Inventory adjustments.
- Vendor communication and issue resolution.
- Supplies ordering.
What you’ll get:
- To work with a company that believes “Nothing is more important than the team”.
- Excellent Pay, Healthcare and Time Off.
- $18 - $20 per hour DOE.
- Fully paid company healthcare (As early as December 20th).
- One week of paid vacation per year with an additional day added for every year you are with our company.
- Up to 6.5 days of paid sick leave per year.
- A consistent schedule (7:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday).
- Coaching and mentoring to help grow your skills and abilities.
- Opportunities to grow with our company.
You’ll need to have (These are required):
- A well-written resume.
- A team-first attitude and willingness to take on any task you are assigned.
- Very high attention to detail.
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds on a regular basis (Lug nuts are heavy).
- The ability to be on your feet for your entire shift.
- Excellent basic math skills (You will be counting a lot).
- Experience picking, packing and shipping products.
- Sit down gas-powered forklift experience and certification.
- Experience receiving products and entering data in a warehouse management system.
- Experience shipping products in a high-volume warehouse using software like ShipStation.
- Experience packaging a wide variety of products using machineries like sealers and counting equipment.
- Experience cycle counting a large number of parts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 3 years of consistent warehouse experience.
It would be nice if you had (Needed to make $20 per hour):
- A cover letter that is written specifically for this position and our company.
- At least 5 years of consistent warehouse experience.
- Experience purchasing and ordering inventory and supplies.
- Experience communicating and resolving issues with vendors successfully.
- Advanced quality control experience.
- Experience using all aspects of a warehouse management system.
What to expect from our hiring process:
Here at Driven Products, we believe that “Nothing is more important than the team”. As a result, we are uncommonly thorough in our hiring process. Here is what you can expect from our hiring process:
- Stage 1 - Phone Screen
- Stage 2 - Phone Interview
- Stage 3 - In-Person Interview and Skills Tests
- Stage 4 - Reference and Background Checks
You can expect this process to take 2-4 weeks to complete.
Thanks for reading!
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Oh yeah... Work does not have to suck!