Join Drishti to solve a 100-year-old problem for a $12 trillion dollar industry.
Deep learning-driven action recognition is the next frontier for AI. Build it with us.
Drishti’s mission is to “extend human potential in an increasingly automated world”. For the first time since Henry Ford, we’re making manual processes visible to factory analytics—by creating manufacturing’s first and only solution for deep learning-driven action recognition.
About this role
- Study end users to understand customer workflows and pain-points
- Create designs from concept to production stages: paper sketches, low and hi-fidelity
- Create interactive data visualization concepts working with data and analytics teams
- Provide pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail
- Work with developers to ensure designs are built to specifications
- Collaborate with product managers, marketing and executive team to build exciting design concepts
- 3+ years of experience as a user experience designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience Design or related field
- Deep knowledge of UX/UI patterns and user-centered design principles
- Portfolio of case studies showing early-concept to final production
- Experience working on standard professional tools - Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite or Invision
- Experience working in cross functional-teams to execute
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 7+ years of experience as a user experience designer
- Track record of building successful products
- Portfolio of data visualization projects that shows understanding of theory and implementation
- Experience designing for enterprise software
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3
- A can-do attitude personality with passion to learn artificial-intelligence (Machine Learning)