About the company
Drishti’s mission is to “extend human potential in an increasingly automated world”. Our solution involves a deep learning-driven use of computer vision called “action recognition” that has never before been commercialized. But more interesting than the technology is the opportunity: For the first time since Henry Ford, we’re making manual processes visible to factory analytics.
While the product and engineering teams tackle the technical hurdles, the sales team is taking on a problem that's just as challenging: How do you convince global organizations to modernize the measurement and optimization techniques that have underpinned manufacturing for the last 100 years?
About the job:
Drishti is seeking an experienced senior account executive to focus on identifying, nurturing, and closing new opportunities; build and expand relationships with existing customers; and build a scalable sales model.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to close and deliver on successful engagements, while being able to collaborate with internal teams in order to position our technology.
Needless to say, you need to know manufacturing inside-out, and should be able to speak with credibility to everyone in the factory, from the plant manager to the line operator to the industrial engineer, and leverage these conversations to drive success in the c-suite.
This position requires a renaissance and evangelical seller of a vision and its value; a self-starter; a strategic thinker; a great communicator; and a person who can keep track of the smallest details.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Build strong, professional relationships with executives and other stakeholders at your customers
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders with regards to the strategic objectives of every account, while understanding every aspect of your account at a tactical level
- Work with marketing and customer success across the full customer lifecycle
- Land new accounts and expand your existing accounts
- Collaborate seamlessly with marketing, customer success and product
- Contribute to the evolution of product, packaging and pricing strategies
- Lead Drishti’s engagements with regards to price negotiation, legal agreements and other aspects of enterprise sales
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits
- Project a can-do attitude with the ability to support additional internal projects as needed
- 5-15 years of sales experience selling into B2B/SAS environments (required)
- Proven track record of success and exceeding expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, finance or related fields
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated ability to generate leads and close prospects in large enterprises, with the associated complexity of the sale
- Impeccable verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to successfully navigate within a customer’s organization to the decision makers
- Understanding of manufacturing and lean processes
- Experience successfully selling from a startup
- Experience with account management
- Experience selling globally with the attendant cultural sensitivity
- Must be organized and highly analytical
- High proficiency in Google’s G Suite
Physical demands and working conditions:
- Ability to travel (40%-60%)
- Must have a valid driver’s license, passport, and good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- We would like this candidate to be located near major manufacturing hubs such as Detroit, Chicago, Texas or North Carolina, with the expectation of travel to Drishti's customers and to the Palo Alto office.
Salary and Benefits:
Drishti offers a competitive benefits package including paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Life, 401(k), and a bonus program. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Drishti’s mission is to “extend human potential in an increasingly automated world”.
Manufacturing is a $12 trillion global industry that is still using 100-year-old techniques to gather data on human actions inside factories. This creates a massive blind spot for companies, because people perform 72% of factory activities. Drishti makes human beings visible to analytics. Our action recognition and AI innovations automatically digitize human actions inside the factory to create a massive new dataset. Manufacturers use Drishti to anchor true digital transformation, driving sweeping improvements in productivity, quality and traceability. And operators rely on Drishti to be more consistent and efficient, becoming even more valuable on the factory floor.
Drishti is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Drishti policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran’s status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities. To inquire directly about job opportunities at Drishti, email careers@Drishti.com.