Who we are:
WB Digital Labs (subsidiary of Warner Bros.) is moving fast to develop the next generation of video-enabled entertainment brands. Formally the start-up, DramaFever, for years we have delighted audiences with our over-the-top streaming Korean Drama channel. Now, we are looking at nothing less than to shape the future of media by combining our cutting edge technology, design and marketing capabilities with the world’s most beloved and iconic brands (eg. Looney Tunes) to build a portfolio of next-generation multi-media entertainment services.
About the Senior Software Engineer...
We are looking for an experienced developer to join our Backend Team. Our team is responsible for all backend content distribution in an SVOD (Subscription Video On Demand) environment. Our team supports the discovery and viewing of video content, watch queues, favorites, and license management for 4 highly trafficked digital properties.
What you have...
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- A delivery mindset. It’s not enough to write the code. It’s has to get into the user’s hands and it has to work!
- A self motivated, entrepreneurial outlook.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- An agile disposition. We respect the spirit of agile development, but we pick and choose our ceremonies.
- Can demonstrate professional experience with at least one full development tool chain. Insert your <programming language>, <operating system>,<CI/CD Provider>, <SCM tool> ,etc. here.
- General computing knowledge is desirable. Familiarity with the standard suite of Web Protocols(HTTP, HTML, etc.).
Bonus points if...
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Our ideal candidate will also be well versed in our Tech Stack...
- AWS Core Services(S3, SQS, EC2, etc.)
We provide a competitive salary, generous 401k matching, a flexible vacation policy, and have healthcare, vision and dental benefits!
Note: We are day-to-day remote friendly, but looking for developers to join our team and be based out of our Philadelphia office.