About the role:
The Marketing team at DramaFever is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to serve as our User Acquisition lead. This role will manage global paid media channels to acquire new users and optimize acquisition metrics such as conversion rates, cost per acquisition (CPA), and ROI by channel. This person should be highly analytical and have hands-on experience independently planning, managing and analyzing customer acquisition campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
What you will do:
- Develop strategic acquisition marketing plans to drive growth, improve ROI, and maximize results
- Manage the day-to-day operation and optimization of direct-response marketing programs across channels like paid social, paid search, display, retargeting, programmatic and more.
- Manage tracking, reporting, and analysis to draw insights and continually optimize marketing activities while driving long-term growth
- Identify and test new marketing channels and opportunities to reach new audience segments and drive user growth
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, including creative, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of user experience, as well as tracking and measurement of campaigns
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards target KPIs
Who you are:
- MUST have hands-on experience managing extensive campaigns on paid social and search (Facebook, AdWords, Twitter, etc.).
- Comfortable with managing large budgets.
- Proven track record of delivering growth from multiple digital advertising sources, and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- Have a rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset mixed with creative thinking
- Ability to juggle and coordinate multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team.
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Passion for the media and entertainment space
What you have:
- 3+ years of multi-channel acquisition marketing experience, primarily at an e-commerce and subscription company or similar agency experience directly managing a marketing budget
- 2+ years hands-on experience managing Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Apple Search Ads and 3rd party display vendors. Additional programmatic advertising knowledge a plus
- Strong knowledge of current SEO and ASO best practices
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations
- A keen understanding of full funnel marketing, digital media KPIs and attribution
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking with a passion for what you do
Show us your passion and come thrive with a group of fun, talented people in Midtown. With catered lunches, endless snacks, and enough coffee and beer to last a lifetime - we take good care of you. We work and play hard, and frequently pick up a race in Mario Kart and challenge each other to a match of Ping-Pong. We provide a competitive salary, 401k matching, a flexible vacation policy, and have healthcare, vision and dental benefits!