About the Ad Product Manager:
The Ad Product Manager is the primary stakeholder of advertising revenue for the DramaFever channel. This includes daily knowledge of DramaFever advertising performance as well as ownership of all the ins and outs of ad operations and product releases across a multitude of DramaFever platforms.
What you will do:
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly advertising performance on DramaFever against company benchmarks
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners to deliver ad product and platform updates across Desktop, Mobile Web, iOS, Android, and OTT platforms like Roku and Fire TV
- Champion and drive the full ad product lifecycle and roadmap in tandem with DramaFever KPIs and organizational goals
- Communicate and document ad product opportunities for direct sales and programmatic partnerships across platforms
- Proactively present new ad product features and functionality to leadership team based on ad tech industry trends; evaluate the revenue and cost impact of these ad product features
- Outline and spec ad product enhancements; work with product, engineering, and various internal/external teams to QA and launch
- QA and troubleshoot various creatives/third party tags/new platform integrations for spec compliance and proper functionality; escalate to proper teams as needed
- Proactively present new ad product features and functionality to leadership team based on ad tech industry trends
Who you are:
- MUST have a experience with and a deep understanding of ad serving technologies and ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, Networks, etc.)
- Multitasker extraordinaire; willing to wear multiple hats from product owner to ad operations point person to ad tech expert
- Expert in Microsoft applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Excited to work in a fast & dynamic environment
- Experienced critical and strategic thinker; strong at, and like to work with numbers
- Strong and clear communicator across multiple departments and personalities
What you have:
- 3+ years experience in a product, program, or technical project management role.
- 3+ years experience in any, all, or a combination of the following: ad operations, ad technology, media/marketing technology, information architecture, programmatic buying, data, analytics, CRM.
- Solid knowledge of current ad tech, ad serving, and ad operations best practices
- Contagious energy and a passion for everything you do
- An analytical mindset