About our company:
We are a venture-backed team of experienced entrepreneurs based out of San Francisco. We’ve had previous successful exits to Google, Zynga and FanDuel in the past. Now we’re focused on the crypto assets space and building decentralized applications for the mainstream masses. The key component behind crypto assets is that they are scarce and unique; thus, we believe this new asset class will pave the way for a new era of true digital ownership.
Rare Bits (https://rarebits.io
) is our first product and launched at the beginning of this year. It’s the first marketplace dedicated to the buying and selling of crypto assets in the gaming space.
Fan Bits (https://fanbits.com
) is our most recent product launch and is the first platform that allows creators, artists and musicians to publish their own sets of crypto collectibles in their own image, artwork and brand. Fans can purchase these digital items and own a little something in support of the creator.
We’re committed to realizing the potential of blockchain technology to make content more compelling and valuable. We would love to work with people passionate about building new products and crafting our company culture.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a Biz Dev Manager to run and manage our Game Developer and Content Creator Partnerships program. We are already working with dozens of partners to both list and tokenize new crypto assets on our marketplace and are now ready to scale our outreach efforts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, recruit and educate new partners on Rare Bits’ products and platform
- Work with internal teams to help shape products and other initiatives which help our partners
- Proactively gather feedback from partners on existing products and facilitate discussion with engineering and product teams
- Represent Rare Bits at events and conferences
This position is based out of our San Francisco office.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years of experience in an external-facing role working with partners
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented and enjoys problem-solving
- Strong existing relationships in the gaming and social media influencer space - e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, etc. (a huge plus!)
- Interest in learning about new technologies and industries like the crypto/blockchain space
What we offer:
- Salary + Equity + Health Benefits
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level and be a leader in the company