Dozuki is changing the way manufacturers support and train their front-line operators. We began by building a powerful solution for iFixit.com, the world’s largest online repair site. There, Dozuki is used to teach everyday consumers how to perform and document complex electronic repairs. Now, we’re applying decades of lessons learned to the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturing is an industry in transition. The workforce is adapting to a more technical work environment, requiring highly trained technicians and operators. Yet, where robotics and automation are the norm, most information and procedures are still communicated via paper (read: huge opportunity).
Dozuki is helping manufacturers transition into the 21st century with our Standard Work Software platform. Manufacturing companies are just beginning to recognize the benefits of software solutions and are hungry for solutions that will help them communicate, train, and collect data about their workforce.
At Dozuki our account executives act as consultants—helping our prospects:
- Frame the challenge they are trying to solve
- Align the proper stakeholders
- Build a consensus around the solution and implementation plan
You will work closely with prospects from initial consultation to proof of concept and into implementation. Along the way, you will rely on your expertise in manufacturing and technology to guide prospects through the buying process. This role is less about selling and more about understanding how to help large organizations change the way they operate.
We are looking for experienced (2-5 years) account executives with a background in manufacturing (bonus points). The ideal candidate for this role knows how to develop and manage their own pipeline through prospecting, is able to accurately forecast, and is dynamic enough to work with mid-market to enterprise size companies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create new opportunities from prospecting
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
- Exceed your quota
- A Hunter - able to identify and prospect new business
- Process-oriented and love new challenges
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus
You’ll Get to:
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- Challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package
Make a PDF of your resume, as well as a short cover letter explaining two things: what drives you to succeed and accomplish your goals, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.