Head of Customer Success
Dozuki was born out of iFixit.com with the goal to revolutionize the way manufacturers train their employees. In the next 10 years, it is estimated that manufacturers will need to fill 3.5m manufacturing jobs. But over half of those jobs will go unfilled due to a shortage of skilled workers. Dozuki has a truly unique approach that allows manufacturers to standardize how they work and improve their processes. Our approach and our platform are going to play an instrumental part in helping manufacturers develop unskilled workers to fill those jobs and we need your help to do so!
If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to stretch your management skills, build a business unit within a fast-growing tech company, and live in one of the best small towns in the US, then look no further. Dozuki is a fast-growing SaaS company based in beautiful San Luis Obispo, CA.
We are currently looking to fill the Director of Customer Success role at Dozuki. In this role, you'll be responsible for building a team of customer success associates and customer support representatives responsible for delivering massive value to our customers.
Your team will be responsible for:
- Work with new Dozuki customers to provide onboarding, integration, education, and documentation to drive long-term customer success & value with Dozuki
- Strategically configure, test, and document both Dozuki and customer resources on system design to ensure long-term success
- Position Dozuki’s advantages against perceived alternatives and competing offerings
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies, and initiatives, to establish Dozuki as a best-in-class product experience solution
- Recommend best practices of Dozuki based on an understanding of our customer’s business needs, use cases, success criteria, and data requirements
- Configure and set-up all features of the Dozuki application
Outcomes and risk management
- Drive adoption of Dozuki’s comprehensive feature set to maximize value provided
- Remain up to date on Dozuki’s product features and developed use cases to coach customers on best practice standards
- Escalate at-risk customers proactively and ensure internal visibility
- Provide continual status updates of at-risk customers and communicate next steps on a regular cadence
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution; communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Help resolve software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Meet SLAs like response and resolution times
- Produce and maintain documentation to support our customers
- Document use cases and best practices
- Ongoing Customer Training Programs
- Provide web-based and on-site training to new and existing customers
The Right Candidate is...
- A coach — you know how to motivate, train, and hold your team members accountable
- A problem solver — you don’t spend time agonizing over problems that arise, you solve them and move on
- A strategic thinker — not only will you be managing a team but you will also need to think about the bigger picture and set a strategy for your department. If you apply for this job be prepared to present a high-level strategy for how you will run the CS department at Dozuki.