Dozuki was born out of iFixit.com with the goal to revolutionize the way manufacturers train their employees. In the next 10 years, it is estimated that manufacturers will need to fill 3.5m manufacturing jobs. But over half of those jobs will go unfilled due to a shortage of skilled workers. Dozuki has a truly unique approach that allows manufacturers to standardize how they work and improve their processes. Our approach and our platform are going to play an instrumental part in helping manufacturers develop unskilled workers to fill those jobs and we need your help to do so!
At Dozuki you’ll be working with a high-caliber team of Customer Success Professionals in the beautiful city of San Luis Obispo (remote is an option). The Customer Success Manager mission is to drive product adoption and customer renewal/expansion. By continuously delivering product value to Dozuki customers, your efforts will also prevent customer churn. You will report to the Director of Customer Success and will be on the front lines of customer support, onboarding, and training.
We’re looking for a team member who gets things done!
- We're consultants: here to help analyze our customers' problems and assist them in adopting strategies to solve for those issues.
- Work tirelessly to resolve customer issues with effective problem-solving skills.
- Meet and strive to exceed monthly expansion and churn goals.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Work closely with your peers to identify opportunities to improve customer experience and our process.
- Monitor and escalate incoming support cases submitted by customers of all tiers
- Efficiently troubleshoot customer issues and consistently report bugs to the Product team
- Product Feedback: Effectively manage open cases and bug report follow up to ensure customers are not forgotten
- Assist in the initial configuration of the product and accelerate the implementation process
- Be a world-class expert in using Dozuki and best practices
- Conduct on-demand training sessions for qualifying customers
- Product Adoption: Routinely share help documentation and other training materials to drive product adoption
- Identify and track leading indicators of churn, renewal/expansion, and satisfaction for each customer
- Monitor automated outreach efforts and customize scheduled tasks and plays as needed to stay proactive with customer engagement
- Detect early signals of at-risk accounts and renewals and ensure appropriate outreach is in place to prevent churn
- Routinely share customer feedback through the appropriate channels for continuous product improvement and feature development
What you need:
- A minimum of 3 years in a customer-facing role (Customer Service, Account Management, Sales, etc.)
- A self-starter who has great communication skills and can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
- Positive attitude
- Eagerness to learn and improve your skill set
- Strong emotional intelligence with empathy and understanding
- Good understanding of project management
- Proactive work ethic with a willingness to improve on processes
- Passion for problem-solving and helping people
- Takes a high degree of ownership over work
- Clear communicator with a professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Experience working LMS, documentation tools and other training systems.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Generous parental family leave policy
- Charitable contribution matching
- Flexible schedules
- 2-3 catered meals every week
To apply: visit dozuki.com/careers