Dozuki is the innovative software division of iFixit.com. Dozuki is revolutionizing the way manufacturers train their employees. Many of the products you use and consume every day are made by companies that use Dozuki to train their workforce.
We are looking to fill a full-time position in the sales department of our software business (Dozuki.com). Dozuki is a fast growing software company based in San Luis Obispo. If you love living in SLO
and want to build a career in sales and technology then this may be the job for you.
A sales development representative is a salesperson in training. For 12-18 months you'll help our inside account executives cultivate leads and sell Dozuki to manufacturers in the US. After 12-18 months of apprenticeship, you'll begin to work your own leads and will earn a generous commission for the deals you help close. Which means if you work hard you can out-earn many of your peers.
The right candidate is:
- A team player - the success of the team is more important than individual success.
- Tenacious + Competitive—nothing stops you from achieving your goals.
- Passionate about life and continuous learning.
- Curious - there isn't enough time in the day to learn all the topics you're interested in.
- A trailblazer - we need you to help us improve our sales process. Quite often you will be given little guidance, so you must be comfortable figuring things out.
Apply if you are interested in gaining sales experience working at a fast-paced software company. We will provide you with the training, but your success in this position will come from your own initiative and tenacity.
Make a PDF of your resume, as well as a short cover letter explaining two things: what drives you to succeed and accomplish your goals, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.