We're building a disruptive platform to enable industrial companies to improve their manufacturing practices in real time. Our software team makes it easy to for any employee to learn how to do build rockers, get certified on a piece of equipment and grow their individual skills as they progress.
At Dozuki you’ll be managing a high-caliber team of engineers in the beautiful city of San Luis Obispo for your chance to manifest your creativity in a way that will make a big difference in the final product.
- Amazon AWS
We’d like to see applicants that:
- Know how to encourage coworkers to greater heights.
- Are passionate about writing good code.
- Are enthusiastic to learn new skills and technologies.
- Communicate and work well in a collaborative environment with an appreciation for feedback.
- Care deeply about intuitive user interface design.
- Experience working in some or all parts of our stack.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Five or more years of professional experience in a Software Engineering role (or related field).
- Two or more years managing engineers.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Generous parental family leave policy
- Charitable contribution matching
- Flexible schedules
- Free fitness classes
- 2-3 catered meals every week
- Dog friendly office
Manufacturing is one of the last industries in our culture to be truly disrupted by software. It's unfortunate that the production floors of today look pretty similar to 50 years ago. At Dozuki, you'll join a team that enabling a new wave of software adoption by helping to make modern Standard Work and industry standard.
Dozuki is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diverse teams are better teams. We believe that it takes people of all backgrounds to help us reach our highest potential. Therefore, Dozuki does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any of the other important characteristics that make us unique and valuable.
Dozuki is committed to creating a diverse team—not only in who we hire—but through creating a supportive environment for all of our team members based on mutual respect and inclusivity.
Make a PDF of your resume, as well as a short cover letter explaining two things: why you're awesome, and why you're the ideal candidate for this job.
Include links to online projects you have worked on. We want to see what you're enthusiastic about!