Dozuki was born out of iFixit.com with the goal to revolutionize the way manufacturers train their employees. In the next 10 years, it is estimated that manufacturers will need to fill 3.5m manufacturing jobs. But over half of those jobs will go unfilled due to a shortage of skilled workers. Dozuki has a truly unique approach that allows manufacturers to standardize how they work and improve their processes. Our approach and our platform are going to play an instrumental part in helping manufacturers develop unskilled workers to fill those jobs and we need your help to do so.
At Dozuki you’ll be working with a high-caliber team of Professional Service Specialists in the beautiful city of San Luis Obispo for your chance to manifest your skills and creativity in a way that will make a big difference in the final product. We’re looking for a team member who gets things done.
- We're consultants: here to help our customers transform their documentation and improve their processes and communication.
- Complete technical writing, document conversion, and customer data migration projects to help our customers succeed.
- Thrive in a team-based work environment while working to exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Represent Dozuki with excellence and professionalism while working with customers online and face-to-face.
- Communicate clearly, think innovatively, ask questions, and be conscientious.
- Become a fundamental player of the team.
What You Need:
- Professional technical writing, proofreading, and editing experience
- A strong sense of professional accountability toward performance and work
- Confident written and verbal communication skills
- A team-oriented mindset and positive attitude
Apply if you are interested in gaining technical communication experience working at a fast-paced software company. We will provide you with the training, but your success in this position will come from your own initiative and tenacity.