DotLab is a female-founded, women's healthcare technology company headquartered in San Francisco. In light of COVID-19, we're seeking a summer MBA intern to work remotely. You can read more about our work here: https://www.prnewswire.com/news/dotlab
Our mission is to fundamentally shift and improve today's standards by bringing personalized medicine to women's healthcare, starting with our non-invasive, accurate test for endometriosis. Endometriosis is a chronic disease affecting approximately one in ten women worldwide. Today, the standard of care for the diagnosis is laparoscopic surgery under general anesthesia, often delaying identification and treatment by years and resulting in disease progression.
Endometriosis is a $119 billion
annual healthcare industry cost, largely due to the requirement for surgical diagnosis. The ability to diagnose endometriosis non-invasively could reduce the time to diagnosis, surgical risk, years of discomfort, disease progression, associated co-morbidities and healthcare costs.
- Excited by a fast-paced environment that provides a unique opportunity to learn about all areas of a startup
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Comfortable working with G Suite (i.e., Google Slides, Sheets, and Docs)
- Passionate about making a difference in healthcare
- Are you savvy with social media? We're interested in marketing interns, so send us links to your profile(s)... we want to see! :)