Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. We are the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Dosh subscribers (Doshers) get cash back for traveling, shopping, and dining out at thousands of merchants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses.
We’re a two-sided marketplace offering merchants/brands an online-to-offline performance based advertising solution through card-linked offers. For our Doshers, we are providing a completely frictionless way to get cash back. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo, or donate to a charity conveniently through our app! Our product is disrupting the trillion dollar advertising industry by connecting merchants directly with their consumers.
The Senior Android Engineer, Consumer Experience is key player of the Dosh Development team, you’ll help design, architect, and build the next iteration of the Dosh Android application. You’ll create efficient, scalable and reusable components used across our Android engineering team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, product, QA and other engineers to achieve solutions that help our consumers
- Help design, build and grow the Android architecture
- Take features from ideation to delivery
- Identify and experiment with new technologies
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for existing systems and platforms
- Apply industry best practices in a sustainable and efficient manner
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years experience building Android Applications
- Knowledge in common mobile application design patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, Redux)
- Experience working with Java and/or Kotlin
- Experience taking features from ideation to delivery
- Experience working with rich UI design and animation experience is preferred
- Experience working with RXJava and/or Coroutines
- Experience writing tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Nice to have:
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience working with Redux
- Experience working with CI/CD Pipeline (Circle CI, Docker, Gradle, Artifactory)
- Experience working with Sketch and Abstract
- Experience creating Android libraries
- The opportunity to join us on our mission to positively impact millions of people's lives financially
- A ground floor opportunity with the Dosh team
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- Fun, driven, innovative and supportive co-workers who will push you to be your best
- Competitive compensation and benefits
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. At this time, Dosh regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.