What Donuts is About
From .life to .solutions to .news, we are the global leader in high-quality, top-level domains for unifying, managing and amplifying digital identity. And since work and technology should be fun, we are proud to include .rocks and .social in our leading portfolio. This is an exciting time to join the Donuts team! The company is thriving: we’ve had a very successful track record since launch, we have new owners eager to invest in the business, and are now gearing up for our next phase of growth. As we help build out the new Internet, we are hiring smart, energetic people who want to make an impact and know how to get things done. Read on to find out what makes us tick and how you can be part of the team that’s making it happen. Donuts is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington with offices in Denver Colorado, Dublin Ireland, and Beijing, China.
Donuts is seeking a seasoned business development professional who will join our Dublin office and play an essential role in establishing new business opportunities in the European market, as well as managing existing relationships and maximizing revenue.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated performance in establishing relationships and building Donuts Top Level Domain business through channel sales. This candidate will be responsible for accurately forecasting and managing their pipeline to ensure they meet or exceed revenue targets.
● Build mutually-beneficial relationships with Registrars, Resellers and Web Enablement Providers in Europe to increase distribution of Donuts TLD portfolio
● Establish, develop and maintain relationships with key decision makers at strategic channel partners
● Lead the development of customer profiles, including customer needs, issues, and goals
● Execute detailed marketing agreements with Donuts largest European partners
● Help define, implement, gather and maintain metrics to evaluate effectiveness of channel programs and regularly report back on the successes and failures of those activities with the goal of refining go-forward activities
● Consistently achieve/exceed revenue targets and KPIs
● Manage customer relationships beyond the close to ensure expansion and renewal business
● Ability to travel up to 50%
Skills & Experience:
● Highly organized and detail-oriented
● Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
● Great negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate our value proposition
● Possess tenacity as well as the ability to positively influence others and overcome objections
● Outstanding communication skills
● Strong ability to forecast and qualify deals
● Proven track record of consistently achieving revenue targets
● Desire to work collaboratively with team members from other groups (often in different time zones) and interact well with senior leadership
● Strength in adapting to changing environment and requirements
● Ability to multitask, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures
● Solid understanding of the domain registrar business
● A minimum of 5 years of proven success in partner experience, sales leadership, relationship and channel management
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, MBA preferred
● Must be legally authorized to reside and work in Ireland
● Strong partner business model and marketing campaign development/management experience
● Professional connections within domain industry a plus!
What we Offer:
Donuts offers a highly competitive compensation package, generous paid time off, comprehensive benefits and a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.
Please visit www.donuts.domains for more information and to submit your resume.