Domain Name Sales Consultant
This is an exciting time to join the Donuts team. The company is thriving: we’ve had a very successful track record since launch, we have new owners eager to invest in the business, and are now gearing up for our next phase of growth. As we help build out the new Internet, we are hiring smart, energetic people who like to make an impact and know how to get things done. Read on to find out what makes us tick and how you can be part of the team that’s making it happen.
What this role is about
As a member of the Premium Sales team, the Domain Name Sales Consultant is responsible for raising awareness of and selling the most valuable inventory within the Donuts portfolio of 241 Top-Level-Domains (TLDs). The ideal sales candidate loves working with customers and prospects, is able to convey and articulate a message over the phone, thrives in a competitive sales environment, is financially driven, and has a dynamic and upbeat personality. Our sales rock stars know how to overcome any sales objections, handle customers with care, and close sales rapidly.
Some of the things you’ll be doing as a Domain Name Sales Consultant:
- Achieving your sales goals on a monthly basis, via phone and email interactions.
- Thoroughly updating lead status and all prospect interaction within the CRM.
- Prospecting new business through research and persistent outbound outreach.
- Contacting customers and prospects to tell them about our amazing offering of new TLDs.
- Helping customers find a solution to expand and enhance their online presence by suggesting Donuts products and services that meet their needs.
- Delivering exceptional customer service while suggesting domains and solutions that will benefit them.
- Proactively and consistently educating yourself and staying informed of Donut’s products, departments, competitors, policies, processes, and general domain name market knowledge.
What we’d like to see in your experience:
- Three or more years of direct sales (such as an account executive, account representative, account manager, inside sales, telemarketing representative or a SAAS sales position)
- Quota/Goal Achievement. You are able to provide examples and proof points, regarding previous quota and/or goals from former employers.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say, how to say it, and when to say it – across all mediums.
- Story-Teller. You light up when given the chance to tell a story or share what is on your mind.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers to Donuts. You know how to read the body language of a prospect – even when it’s over the phone!
- Hunter. You have a proven track record of cold-calling and sourcing new business.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to inspire your colleagues to offer their best to you and your prospects.
- Judgement. You have a knack for using good judgement and take a mature, professional approach to your interactions.
- Tact.You have experience selling high-priced products and understand the consultative sales approach needed to build trust.
- Quick on your feet. You are able to multi-task as well as adjust your communications to mirror each situation
- Detail. You pay attention to the details and you take pride in getting things right
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Fast Learner. You retain and comprehend instructions quickly to make it your own.
- BA/BS degree highly preferred. Associate’s degree required.
Donuts Inc. is a leading global registry for new top-level Internet domain extensions. Donuts offers businesses, individuals and organizations new ways to manage and promote their online identities, in multiple languages and character sets. Donuts offers 241 new high-quality, top-level domains, including .email, .guru, .social, .business, .life, .restaurant, and many more. Donuts domains provide variety to anyone wishing to enhance their brands online. Donuts Inc. is privately held, and is majority owned by Boston-based Abry Partners. Donuts is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, with offices in Denver, Colorado and Dublin, Ireland. For more information, please visit www.donuts.domains
Donuts offers a highly competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development. Donuts also offers great perks such as weekly catered lunches, a fully-stocked kitchen including coffee, snacks and drinks, and lots of social activities.
Donuts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination.