About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled marketing consultant and content marketer to work in close collaboration with the Director of Patient Marketing to activate membership within our health plan and employer channels. The Senior Manager will also work closely with our clients to influence their decision making on communications/marketing to develop an effective and efficient member activation strategy and roadmap. This work includes enabling our clients to execute tactics through consultative and hands on support. This individual will own the development and communication of our unique approach to activation, as well as the development of best practices and case studies against these efforts. The Senior Manager will work closely with our Account Management and Sales teams and must be comfortable presenting and influencing client stakeholders.
- Act as a marketing consultant working directly with our strategic clients and account management teams to develop strategies for driving membership and utilization.
- Work in partnership with account management to drive membership against our key health plan distribution channel through the execution of innovative marketing strategies across health plan channelsant and contact Own the development of content used to enable enterprise clients (health plans and employers) to drive successful communication strategies and programs against their member and employee populations. This includes collaborating with Account Management to understand content needs and opportunities.
- Develop sales and client facing materials to educate our portfolio and the market about our unique approach to activation, including case study development.
- Develop and roll out new activation campaigns to drive membership and utilization of the Doctor On Demand services against health plan and employer patients.
- Responsible for campaign measurement and monitoring, including developing mechanisms to track performance and ability to analyze performance to uncover key insights and drivers.
- Manage day-to-day execution of health plan and employer activation tactics.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated success in marketing at a top branding agency, advertising agency, or within a leading consumer brand.
- Experience working both in either a B2B2C role or having a background in both B2C and B2B marketing.
- An influential communicator who is diplomatic and articulate. Ability to create presentation tools that support a strong verbal narrative during meetings and pitches. Exposure and understanding of basic messaging and brand positioning principles and frameworks.
- An understanding of the marketing channel mix and experience using both digital and offline tactics to support driving towards a given KPI.
- Data-driven and analytical. Comfortable working with data to analyze trends of patient behavior and performance of marketing tactics.
- Exceptional writing, editing, creative, communication, and leadership skills. Artful with words, and passionate about creating compelling patient-centric stories.
- Possess outstanding work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time.
- A self-starter, able to take ownership and responsibility for projects. Anticipates problems and rolls up sleeves to foresee problems, tackle large projects and get things done.
- Team player who can work collaboratively across marketing team and company.
- Be a core leading member of a dynamic and creative marketing team
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Full benefits + salary + stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with matching
- Meals provided several days per week
- Continuing education stipend
- Finish your day knowing you are working to connect people to a service that helps people and has saved lives