About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com
About the role:
This role is responsible for owning and driving customer retention, primarily focused on owned channels: communications cadence planning, targeting/optimization, end-to-end segmentation, and execution of marketing communications.
A successful candidate will be responsible for optimization and targeting strategy of outbound ad-hoc and automated email, mobile and site targeted content campaigns, managing production workflow in collaboration with cross-functional teams and identifying opportunities to maximize efficiencies. They will help to maintain and increase customer engagement and conversion by developing a stronger long-term relationship with our customers through lifecycle marketing management, awareness building, and promotional activity. The candidate will provide business insights and assist in optimizing campaigns. They will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with cross-functional teams and management.
- Understand member funnel and life cycle, identify gaps and opportunities to positively influence conversion and engagement
- Implement new nurture campaigns to successfully increase conversion
- Develop and execute all email & push marketing campaigns to meet annual, quarterly, and monthly business goals & KPIs
- Leverage A/B tests of subject lines, message content, images, offers, landing pages, and mailing frequency to improve core program metrics
- Evaluate and potentially onboard new marketing technology and systems as needed to support strategies
- Understanding of brand positioning and ability to develop creative messaging strategy across member lifecycle
- Develop segmentation strategies to customize email messaging to users based on behavioral data and email engagement data
- Collaborate across internal teams, working closely with the broader marketing team, product, finance, data and account management team.
- Continually work to understand all digital marketing channels to improve the customer’s communication experience through targeting strategy, relevancy, and analysis
- Experience in lifecycle marketing or marketing operations
- Minimum 5 years of B2C online marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Successful track-record developing email marketing programs, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
- Experience developing segmentation strategies based on audience data and engagement data
- Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Experience with email deliverability including inbox placement measurement as well as optimizing performance
- Experience executing and analyzing A/B tests. Comfortable in a rapid test & learn environment
- Ability to form cross-functional relationships with the entire organization, particularly product development. This requires a collaborative spirit, compatible with company culture
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to think critically and communicate complex information is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with HTML is a plus