About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com
About the role:
Doctor on Demand is reimagining healthcare for today’s world, and you can join us on that journey. As a Data Analyst you will partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization, including Marketing, Account Management, Clinical Operations and Finance, learning the business from top to bottom and leveraging data to drive strategy and decision-making.
Data is at the heart of Doctor on Demand. This role will have the opportunity to work with every aspect of our business and to leverage a truly one-of-a-kind set of healthcare data. You will gain unique experience as well as the satisfaction of helping improve healthcare and changing lives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Report to the Vice President of Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Contribute to our strategic vision for business intelligence and analytics
- Work with cross-functional teams on projects to improve our integrated healthcare platform
- Develop a deep understanding of all areas of the business that you support, and provide proactive analytical insights into those areas, driving data-driven innovation. A successful candidate will grow to work as an internal business consultant as much as an analyst
- Create reports, dashboards and ad-hoc analyses from the ground up, for both internal and external audiences.
- Maintain a culture of high quality and exceptional customer service; ensure that work gets done well and on time, and adjust quickly to shifting priorities.
- Manage a portfolio of projects that will range in priority and scale. Some may take an hour to complete, and some may take several months.
- At least 5-7 years of hands-on analytics and BI experience.
- Expert SQL skills.
- Experience with standard BI tools such as Business Objects, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Some experience using Python in analytics or data science
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment. A successful candidate must be comfortable embracing ambiguity and juggling a portfolio of complex and urgent projects with competing priorities
- Experience with healthcare industry a plus
- Be a core leading member of a small analytics team
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Full benefits + salary + stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) program with matching
- Meals provided several days per week
- Continuing education stipend
- Finish your day knowing you worked on a product that helps people and has saved lives