About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at doctorondemand.com.
About the Team
Doctor On Demand’s product team is growing, and we’re looking for a product designer with a passion for making a difference in people's lives. We’re solving big problems through the intersection of design and technology -- problems that give you autonomy to build meaningful solutions across the product.
- Craft thoughtful hypotheses and design solutions for some of our biggest problems using research, prototyping, user testing, data, and best in class design.
- Collaborate cross functionally with product and engineering to brainstorm and solve for key roadmap work.
- Scale our design system and style guide for our suite of apps (Web, iOS and Android).
- Work through and understand complex regulations and edge cases while always advocating for the best user experience.
- Hunger for the design process and inclusive design.
- 3+ years of experience solving complex user problems and a portfolio to go with it.
- Deep understanding of design principles, ux patterns.
- Expert understanding of desktop, mobile web, native iOS and Android platforms -- and have a point of view about when it’s best to follow platform-specific conventions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Visual or Interaction Design, or related discipline.
- Ability to collaboratively go from whiteboard, to sketch, to prototype to live.
- Experience conducting and applying customer research, including design thinking and rapid prototyping.
- You have shipped products before and are able to show the impact of the work you have done.
- Currently authorized to work in the United States as no sponsorship is available for this position.
- Be a core member of a small design team
- Be part of a startup that is gaining national recognition and actually making a difference
- Full benefits + competitive compensation with equity
- Unlimited PTO, wellness allowance and others
- Covered Doctor On Demand visits for Medical and Mental Health for you and your family.