About Doctor On Demand
Doctor On Demand’s mission is to improve the world’s health through compassionate care and innovation. We believe that health is personal, and means so much more than treating illness. We're proud of the care we've provided over the years and the relationships we’ve developed with our patients, as evidenced by the 5-star reviews we continually receive. People use our service to gain access to some of the best physicians and licensed therapists in the country, all whenever and wherever is most convenient. It’s as simple as opening the Doctor On Demand app on a smartphone or computer.
Through live video visits, our hand-picked, US-trained doctors take patient history, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Prescriptions, if needed, go directly to the pharmacy of choice. While insurance isn’t required, tens of millions of Americans enjoy covered medical and mental health visits through employer and health plan partnerships. To learn more about the hundreds of medical issues we treat, visit us at DoctorOnDemand.com
Our Staff Accountant will actively participate in the functions and activities of general accounting, financial reporting, reimbursement, complex reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable for all entities within Doctor On Demand. The successful candidate will be deadline-oriented, and possess skills in reporting, time management, attention to detail, high productivity, verbal communication and general math skills.
- Accurately entering and coding all Accounts Payable and routing to appropriate approvers.
- Daily monitoring and processing of AP and AR email inboxes.
- Prepare Accounts Payable for weekly check runs in a timely manner.
- Weekly bank transaction processing and deposits.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Completes several month end tasks including account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and general ledger entries.
- Provide assigned notation for consolidated month end reports.
- Run reports for month end for each entity and adhoc.
- Complete work inline with provided deadlines.
- Participate and assist with annual audit.
- Process 1099’s
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Associate’s degree in business or related field or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Knowledge of general accounting practices, revenue cycle processes, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Strong technical, analytical and communication skills
- Computer skills, ability to use spreadsheets and create reports, knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office products
- Must be energetic, organized, detail-oriented, and be able to multitask
Doctor On Demand Perks:
- Fluid work hours, fun, fast-paced environment
- Full benefits + competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO, wellness allowance and others
- 401(k) program with matching
- Continuing education stipend
- Covered Doctor On Demand visits for Medical and Mental Health for you and your family.
- Finish your day knowing you worked on a product that helps people and has saved lives.