Docity Health is an exciting healthcare startup that works with healthcare organizations to extend access to healthcare through partnerships with Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and other partners. Docity is a HIPAA-compliant telehealth software that connects patients with providers face-to-face through a smart phone, tablet, or computer. We are seeking Customer Happiness Associates (CHAs) to provide support, sales, and service to our customers and healthcare partners in our Orlando office.
In this role, you will:
- Carry out customer communications through phone, email, video and other mediums.
- Place outbound calls when necessary to support telehealth operations.
- Enter data into our software and CRM systems.
- Support Operations staff and Account Management with reporting and other projects when not on the phones or in session with a customer.
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations.
- Become a trusted friend to assist our customers when they, or a member of their family, are dealing with a health issue.
In this role, we offer flexible scheduling and work environments to accommodate a diverse and skilled workforce. Hours are between 8am and 8pm.
- 3 day, 4 day, 5 day, and 6 day schedules.
- 12 hour, 9 hour, 8 hour, and 6 hour shifts.
- Work from home 50% of time is available.
Requirements and Skills (Preferred)
- Multitasking ability (phone and type)
- Ability to be on phone for extended periods of time
- Customer service experience
- Call center experience
- Startup experience
- Great prospects include anyone who has worked in the service industry, specifically in sales.
- This is an entry level position at a startup company. We are looking for teammates who are flexible and adaptive and who want to be a part of building something important in healthcare on a global scale.
We are targeting a start date for this position of December 1, 2018.
It is the policy of Docity to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Docity will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.