Docity Health seeks a Director of Operations to guide our company into a rapid growth phase. Docity enables universal access to healthcare by partnering with communities, internet service providers (ISPs), and broadband companies to bundle a subscription telehealth service with monthly bills.
In this role, the Director will be responsible across many areas of the business, including operations, strategy, sales, business development, and marketing. The Director will report directly to the CEO and assist in setting up many internal functions for sales, reporting, call center operations, training, and financial management and reporting.
- Bachelors degree (not required) or minimum 4 years experience in an operations setting
- Healthcare or insurance experience with a preference for those who have interfaced directly with health system CEOs or medical providers
- Understanding of or experience working with ISPs, Broadband companies, or Rural Electric Coopratives
- A passion for free market solutions to broad societal issues
- A fundamental belief in the unique value of every human being
- Location in Orlando, FL (preferred) or Chattanooga, TN. Frequent travel to Orlando will be required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting of Operational and Financial Metrics on a Weekly Basis
- Staff Management of all Digital Health Operations Analysts, Associates, and Senior Associates (currently 2, growing to 10 over the next 12 months)
- Attendance at Conferences (USCA, WISPA, FISPA, Startup Conferences)
- Presentations to Investors and Board Members
- Drafting of RFP Responses
- Management of Client and Program Relationships, including reporting to partners
Important things to know:
- This is a startup. If you like 9-5, 10-5, 8-4, or short shifts - you won't like this. We have a great work-life balance, but it's different here.
- We don't just value diversity, we adore it. We will treat everyone with respect.
- We don't avoid conflict, we embrace it. What we are doing is hard.
- Our core values are Docity, Loyalty, and Character. You will be tested on these during the interview process.
- This is a leadership position. Our CEO is a Marine. Google: "Leaders Eat Last". Read this.
- While we are headquartered in Orlando, and would prefer this position to be located there, we are willing to consider candidates who live near our office in Chattanooga, TN.
Pay Range: $55,000-65,000 base (OTE: $80,000)
Other Compensation: Stock Options Pool
Benefits: Life Insurance, Paid Paternity/Maternity Leave, Open Vacation Policy, 401K
Desired Start Date: November 12, 2018