Our client has invited us to assist them with their search for a Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- Month-end calculations and journal entries
- Sales tax filings
- Intercompany invoice clearing
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Prepare journal entries by maintaining records and files.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Assist with the review of expenses as assigned
- Assist the accounting group with other items as needed
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following qualifications
- 1 year of accounting experience
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred or equivalent work history will be acceptable
- Previous experience reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Vlookups and pivot tables
- and familiar with Word and Outlook
- Accounting experience working for a publicly traded corporation