Our client is adding a Senior Finance Manager to their team. The company is publicly traded and services segments of the oil & gas industry. This position will serve as a liaison between operations, executive leadership, corporate finance and report directly to the President, Operations.
Why work for this company:
- Over 100 locations worldwide. Focus on expanding international operations.
- A stable company with a long stand reputation in their industry. They have been in business for over 40 years.
- An entrepreneurial company, with a strong management team and expansive international growth plans.
- Direct line to executive leadership! Their management team values the input of its employees.
- Ability to make an impact on the bottom line.
- Newly created role with unlimited possibilities.
- Generous compensation and benefits package.
- CFS has successfully placed several professionals with them for over 10 years!
- This role is responsible for overseeing the operations financial planning & analysis functions, including coordination, evaluation, and monitoring of division level performance and reporting.
- Provides timely, accurate data and reports to management to proactively influence sound business decisions.
- Drives strategies and process improvement intended to meet organizations long-term financial objectives, while partnering with corporate finance, division finance, and operational leadership.
- Prepares Management reports including KPI"s and variance explanations. Creates dashboards for upper management.
- Provides direction of functional counterparts in operating units and senior management on matters involving cost determination, inventory valuation, distribution of overhead, treatment of joints costs and product pricing.
- Conducts complex financial analysis projects, including preparation of trend analysis to suggest improvements to the leadership team.
- Partners with operational management in evaluating sales and marketing programs performing value-added ad-hoc analysis.
- Collaborates with executives to develop and maintain annual budgets and track results on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA preferred
- 10 plus years of professional experience
- Extensive MS Excel (queries, macros, advanced pivot tables)
- Working knowledge of B.I. products preferred