Cloud Account Executive, GCP
Dito is a leading provider of enterprise IT and cloud services partner, and we are looking for great people who are ready and eager to join our Sales Department as a Cloud Account Executive. Though the position is remote with the ability to work from home, our teams work together closely with you playing an active role to drive profitability and success toward company objectives.
Job Description: Be the driving force behind a tremendous sales acceleration of Google Cloud solutions to both commercial and private sector clients. The focal point for this position is business development and sales initiatives directed at building, consolidating, optimizing and transforming the cloud operations and infrastructure for clients in your territory. Your scope cuts across all cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS. SaaS), architectures and nature of workloads (Enterprise, Business Support Systems, Media and more).
What You’ll Do:
- Generate revenue - initiate the sales process, close deals, expand sales in existing accounts
- Consult organization to pursue opportunities: break down opportunity situations and develop pursuit plans anchored on compelling events to act now; provide structure, clear directions and objectives for engagement teams to act
- Sales engagements: team up with your Google counterparts and offer development, demos, proofs of concepts, strategy development, 3rd party solutions, etc.; lead responses to procurement processes (e.g., RFXs)
- Close sales: maintain a continuously updated 360° map of “what is needed to close the business”; early and clear articulation of case towards own stakeholders
What you need to succeed:
- Experience selling Cloud Solutions or related technologies; Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, dashDB, Snowflake, Teradata, Greenplum, Tableau, Microstrategy, Vertica, Aster, Equinix, Chartio, CenturyLink, Terremark, Redshift, BitYota
- Ability to navigate IT and business operations; procuring, selling, implementing, utilizing and/or operating XaaS
- Knowledge of cloud offerings such as Application Development, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Data Analytics, Machine Learning, etc.
Travel: Less than 15% travel required
Job Type: Full-time
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.