Content and Social Media Specialist
Job Description: The Dito Marketing team is looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Specialist to lead our content marketing and social media strategies. In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing and other members of the Marketing team to develop and implement creative, results-oriented content strategies and social campaigns.
The Content and Social Media Specialist will be responsible for creating and maintaining brand awareness through engaging, creative storytelling on social channels. Successful candidates will have a history of creating compelling content and managing social presence for businesses, a deep understanding of established and emerging social media platforms, and the ability to put creative ideas into action.
What You’ll Do:
- Work across various internal departments and outside agencies to manage the production cycle of all blog, video, podcast, and other marketing collateral
- Develop and implement the social media strategy for all lines of business, building the Dito brand and reach, generating awareness, and engaging audiences on key platforms
- Work with Marketing and HR teams to implement employer branding strategy to engage current employees and increase awareness of Dito’s culture, values, and desirability as a workplace with potential candidates
- Work with internal and external resources to create authoritative content that aligns with various stages in the customer’s buying cycle, ensuring that Dito is well positioned as a go-to cloud consulting, reseller, and service partner among our core areas of focus
- Own the editorial calendar and it’s execution, planning and delivering against an approved content schedule
- Seek out opportunities to create and contribute guest posts to relevant media outlets
- Develop creative angles / hooks for new content
- Creatively repurpose new and existing content across social media channels
- Channel upkeep, ensuring all profiles align with brand; including bios, links, header/profile graphics, etc.
- Responsible for daily account monitoring and activity levels across social media channels, reporting key metrics to the Director of Marketing
- Write and distribute press releases
- Assist in developing engaging customer success stories
- Assist with content and copywriting for various marketing materials
- Drive inbound web leads through educational, value-rich content
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, journalism or communications is desired but not required
- 3+ years of experience in B2B content marketing or social media management
- Superior organizational skills and focus with an attention to detail and process; Strong project management skills
- Write and communicate well across all channels: written, phone, in-person, & online
- Be comfortable managing multiple editorial cycles at all times, both current and upcoming
- An understanding of the technical buyer, with experience in high tech and emerging technology markets
- Flexibility to adapt to a constantly changing market and internal demands
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting
- Experience with G Suite, Hubspot, and Salesforce is desired
- Experience with Hootsuite, Buffer, or other social media management tools
- Thorough understanding and experience with key social media platforms; including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Web graphics and video editing experience desirable
Travel: Less than 10% travel required.
Job Type: Full-time
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.