Project & Change Management Coordinator
Dito is a leading provider of enterprise IT and cloud services partner, and we are looking for great people who are ready and eager to join our Professional Services team as a Project & Change Management Coordinator! The position is remote so you will have the ability to work from home.
Job Description: The Project & Change Management Coordinator maintains, coordinates, and ensures the execution of assigned projects. A typical Project & Change Management Coordinator will help create and adhere to project plans, helps coordinate and manage schedules. Our projects are global and sometimes complex, you will be tasked drafting a plan/schedule, managing resources, maintenance of project documentation, drafting corporate communications with a company-wide audience.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
What you need to succeed:
- Three years experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience with Gsuite services (Gmail, Calendar(s), Sites, Docs, Video, Vault), Plus
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Travel: Less than 10% travel required.
Job Type: Full-time
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.