Brief Description of Role
Most deployment projects have 3 workstreams, Project Management, Change Management and Technical. Your role will be to fulfill the Change Management workstream and work with your teammates to deliver a successful and seamless transition from their current productivity platform (i.e. Microsoft Office, IBM Notes, etc.) to G Suite. When transitioning from one platform to G Suite, customers or end users often are nervous or resistant to the change ahead. Your role will be to ease these feelings and instill confidence by taking a positive, consultative approach in identifying and preparing for the change impacts of such a switch on the particular business at hand. You will also assist in post deployment training and consultative services in Business Transformation and customer success services to continue to foster our relationships with our clients and provide them with quality assistance.
G Suite Change Management Deployment Specialist Duties
- Identification of change impacts, potential business disruptions, etc. that must be proactively addressed with communications and/or training
- Craft corporate communications
- Create training/learning resources
- Deliver in person and remote webinar trainings
- Be consultative in offering G Suite integration solutions for specific customer business processes
- Often this requires a depth of knowledge on the G Suite itself, an innovative approach, knowledge of the client's business processes, and possible knowledge of other 3rd party tools that integrate with the G Suite
- Develop a strong, trusting relationship with clients. You will be involved in their deployment and additional initiatives post deployment focused on business transformation and customer success
The position is remote (work from home), requiring periodic travel. The majority of our company is also a remote workforce so we are looking for candidates comfortable with this culture. Candidates in the Mountain Time Zone are preferred.
- *REQUIRED- knowledge of & proficiency with G Suite
- G Suite Deployment experience preferred
- *REQUIRED- minimum 1-2 years of change management/transformation experience in a technology environment
- *REQUIRED- willingness to work from home in a dedicated, uninterrupted, quiet workspace.
- Preferred knowledge of business transformation and 3rd party cloud solution services that integrate with the G Suite.
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, writing, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative, multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficiency in building and managing relationships both within and outside of the organization
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality training on technology subjects
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally based on project requirements